Saturday, February 27, 2010

List Sins Punishable By Death

Matrimonio di S. Valentino

Bouquet di S. Valentino Un matrimonio il giorno della Valentine's Day is a very special event. And when the couple also want a theme of red roses is even more special.


The church was so small that I had to use my creativity to find a nice way to beautify it.


Because so many guests had to stay outside, I decided to decorate the outside of the church with tulle, aspidistra and red roses. Almost everyone in the church were standing and I could not decorate the aisle but the singers were in the loft of the church over the bride and groom. For this reason I decided to decorate the railing of the mezzanine in a simple way with ribbons and red roses. As usual I created a tribute for the canteen. In the end I tied two bouquets of red roses next to the bride and groom.
As is always my style I try to use all the decorations when you can. In this case, I moved all the decorations in the dining room to decorate the room and give a sense of common thread with the ceremony. The day before the wedding, it snowed in Rome for the first time in 25 years. I had the great fortune to have designed the centerpiece with a gel that looked like snow. All guests were convinced that I took off from snow to create these pieces of glass.
I must say that I liked really drawing a marriage of the very red roses on Valentine's Day.

With heart,

Debra



0 comments:

Post a Comment