Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kates Playground Married?

Sneak Peeks: Sneak Peek

... yes, dear friends, I managed to crown one of my dream wedding this summer to make plan a wedding in the garden.
E 'was a wonderful experience that I would do now - although, I must confess, it was a grind to match all the pieces.

I know that someone is waiting anxiously to see the first pictures of the event - so why make them wait any longer? Luby
Meanwhile, this service falls just bean for you - here you have the orange you want to ...
So here you have a look on the wedding of my dreams - I anticipate that soon should have, thanks to a married couple very special, another of my strong desire to come true ... Do not tell you yet what it is - before we can enjoy these preview pictures:










What beautiful photos of a wonderful day! Thanks to Sabrina and Edward these images does not erase from my mind the most (and may not be published or reproduced without permission!).
If you'd like to know if they entrust your wedding tell him that I am sending you - so if you will sign the contract with them will make a omaggino certainly welcome.

(And also if anyone is wondering if the bride dressed an orange dress must wait for the next picture to understand it ... I am a grave!)

If you then want to know what I can do for you - well, you would not to ask. I travel all over Italy (and abroad) for weddings, as you noted ...

Enjoy!


Annette

0 comments:

Post a Comment