Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scars Caused From Impetigo

STORIE DI CORNA VERE: TRADITO, HO ABBANDONATO IL LAVORO E L'HO SPOSATA


After ten years as I had been stabbed yesterday in the Christmas of 92 I met a girl at the home of relatives Where I had been invited playing cards I do not know if it was the classic love at first sight I just know that I fell in love madly against everyone and everything I did not have a steady job andnot could do long-term projects while she worked as a saleswoman in a clothing store moda.avevo stopped all my stories and I had a minor cut on my little happiness glki years passed quickly between small and suffering from bickering sweethearts when one day the luck seemed he had remembered us she found another job and I finally found the job that much gratified, and was the beginning of the end of the game right away and I fell headlong on the job making good money, the distance was very hard but I do not I let go board at the beginning but then I wrote very often a bit less but I did not took much time passed and I did not see the hours I finished my turn to board to be able to hug and spend some time with my one and underlined only love my return was great for a couple of days we made love several times epoi was even more beautiful in that hotel by the sea ..... so they began to arrive to the phone calls of my future bride, who promptly turned away from me to speak freely I tried not to be intrusive, but then I did not there is more starting to have doubts and suspicions in me that I kept saying you can not we love the madness . 

fino a quando un giorno sentitasi stretta in una morsa incomincio a rivelarmi il suo orribile segreto durante la mia assenza e senza che lei se ne rendesse conto dice che si sono profondamente innamorati e amati in uno dei suoi appartamenti sopra i negozi del suo datore di lavoro e che di me non ne voleva più sapere ma mentre lo diceva dai suoi occhi usciva rabbia odio e rancore nei miei confronti come se la colpa di tutto ciò che era successo era solo colpa mia ma perchè cosa ho fatto ripetevo a mè stesso il mio senzo della ragione era ormai trasandato e dopo alcune settimane ho rotto il silenzio e la mia solitudine per andarla a cercare ma she was not there she went on holiday in the snow then took her anger decisively confronted them and I can not take him away I needed to take her away from here to see if wax again as what the two of us running away from reality to looking for a new place more beautiful and above all untouched, but unfortunately like all good things do not last long new life new city new jobs. mending our relationship were our hearts when we redid the bastard alive she knew I was in town as usual it took me a little longer to discover the deception and began the lies ditrutto had my life in my native city and now are here as well goodbye light of reason down barrel orbi for him and her in the end I threw in the towel with him she was ready to back down in Sicily me to resume my work on the ship when she returned back and said he wanted to be with me I knew him he left and I I could not leave her there alone I left work on the ship grave mistake I married I have two beautiful little girls and always quarrel with her andthe work now I finally turned its back on the threshold of my 40 years I feel like a man destroyed time ...

This story 'was released here anonymously. You have been betrayed him / her? Tell us your story and share it with other readers to talk ... and talk about their experience helps to understand and learn where we went wrong.

View all stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment