Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Difference Between Cyst And A Blister

I Cuori

The Invitation


Every year there is a marriage I find that extraordinary to me so particular. This year is the marriage of Walter and MariaGrazia. I met this couple while I was closing my booth at the fair "IoSposa. The last couple of day. MariaGrazia said that we would become friends and they did.

MariaGrazia and Walter's Wedding has been dubbed "The Wedding Fluffy" because they asked me to create a romantic atmosphere. We met many times to draw the different composition and special effects to create this particular topic without becoming kitsch. I am very enthusiastic with all the drawings. Married soon and would like to share with you that day and then return in the coming weeks to see the developments.


For now I leave you with only the invitation ...

Debra

0 comments:

Post a Comment