Monday, June 8, 2009

Ninja Turtle Footsies

Glicine? Lillà? La Moda!!!

Only two years ago if I had suggested the color of lilacs to a bride would look at me like I'm crazy but .... Fashion change! For this year I had 30% of brides asking "Lilacs" as a "touch of color for their floral decoration in the church, reception and even the bride's bouquet. While I am ready to accept new trends I have to say that managing the bride's parents when they hear that their daughter wants "the color of mourning" is very complicated. Even some priests did the fool when I arrived at the church with a beautiful composition based on white and lilac '.
However as a mother said "if the decoration is beautiful and my daughter happy, but what can I say .... Anything goes."



only add that it is my pleasure to fulfill the dreams of the couple.
soon,
Debra


0 comments:

Post a Comment