Monday, October 18, 2010

Disney Face Character Auditions

Il Tema - uva ed ulivo

Entry
Ok, I'm American and we are known for creating themes for parties. At times my Italian friends say that we Americans go over but it's my personal style to create a theme and then make it happen in a very elegant way. Perhaps for this reason they are often contacted by brides who want something interesting and different but also for their elegant decoration of the church and reception.

Grapes

Last weekend I designed a decoration with the theme of grapes and olives. Look at the pictures and send me feedback. Do you like ... .. or Not??

Bouquet legato

Queste composizione sono composte di Garofani verde e Santini Verde.

Weekend prossimo, il tema è le Api.

Ci vediamo.....


Debra

0 comments:

Post a Comment