Monday, October 25, 2010

What Are Kirkland Paper Towels

Il Tema - Api

Bees When I met this wife and asked, "What would be the theme of your wedding?" She She replied "Bees." I hid my surprise and started to design a decoration with bees in mind. Having given three different ideas, we decided on the good path. The week after that I did initial research on bees. I wanted to be sure that my ideas were right for the world of bees.

The Church

bridal bouquet During another meeting with the bride I found out that she loves the tulips and for this reason we decided to have a strong presence of tulips. His bride's bouquet and groom were both eye with the tulips bloom and the more this nell'addobbo of the church and centerpieces were tulips.

Centerpiece

At the end of the bride and groom were very happy and I ... .. my opinion does not count. But yeah, I was really happy with the final effect.

I love my job.

Debra

0 comments:

Post a Comment