Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can I Move A Twin Mattress On My Chevy Cobalt

STORIE DI CORNA VERE: "Tradivo mio marito ogni volta che mi arrabbiavo!"


At first, when I married, everything was fine. We spent much time together but then things changed. He was always at the bar when he could be home with me and our children. For this reason we started to fight almost every night, or rather every night, when he returned home often ubriaco.Credo to have begun to betray precisely for this reason, in anger! Betrayed my husband every time he got angry with him.


I started a relationship with a nearby neighbor across that lasted several years until my husband has discovered. We then tried to put together, but that relationship ended forced to destroy ourselves even further disrupting our family.
From my experience I can say that marriage requires commitment and effort by both spouses. Cheating spouse then, is a selfish act. Better tell the truth, talk and deal with problems together rather than revenge. PM


This story 'was released here anonymously. You have been betrayed him / her? Tell us your story and share it with other readers to talk ... and talk about their experience helps them understand and learn where we went wrong.

View all stories

0 comments:

Post a Comment