Saturday, February 5, 2011

How Much Does A We The People Zodiac Cost

IL PIACERE DI TRADIRE


email from readers, I came across a concept ... a fine line that unites many of you: "The pleasure of betrayal." Some players cheat because 'they feel a certain pleasure in doing so, and later recorded in random order some of their considerations on the so-called pleasure to betray. I suppose that human nature plays an important role in the betrayal, but a lot of people 'cause it does not break the relationship with the other person so' to escape from the stress and heartache?

L 'infidelity' depends on the person. Most of the time it betrays the pleasure sexual. Maybe you love the person you are, but you are not 'satisfied sexually. I think the betrayal, you can 'be compared to stealing. When people steal get an adrenaline rush, to betray 's very similar to this. The pleasure lies in the thought of if when they are discovered.

Even those who have never cheated, saying that would betray the "things" interesting. It 's a challenge to bluff people and I think people love a challenge. I know that I love challenges. If I were interested in two different guys and one of them falls to my feet as with the 'else should I play a game a bit' more difficult, I would be probably more 'interested in the second. You could call it the thrill of the hunt! Very of what 'we do has to do with the' emotion el 'excitement in it. If one thing and 'hard to do, we feel victorious if we can do it.


I think people cheat because 'I am looking for something that you do not get with their partners. Does it make sense? A person could have a good relationship with your partner, but became complacent and people are looking for some thrill of adventure or something like that. Or a person can 'have a higher sex drive than their partner and go somewhere else to meet those needs'. Could be a million things as to why 'the betrays people, everything depends on the people involved. Every relationship is different.

Most people say they are wrong to cheat and if you want to be with someone else then you have to break with your partner. You can do this' that you want. But the question is, 'cause is betrayed? It 's the thrill? and 'inattention? retaliation ?.... What do you say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment